FIND A JOB
Put your passion to work.
Want to work with the best? We can't wait to help you get started.
Nutrition Unlimited Inc. has achieved success by placing many qualified Licensed Dietitians throughout the Southeastern United States. We are looking for professionals with exceptional customer service skills to manage day-to-day operations in Hospitals,
Long Term Care, Acute Care Hospitals, Dialysis Centers, Outpatient Clinics, Diabetes Education, Bariatric Centers, Assisted Living, Mental Health and Substance Abuse Rehabilitation, LTACH, Private Practice and more.
We are looking for professionals that:
• Take a hospitality-focused approach to everything they do
• Have a positive and proactive attitude
• Be engaged with hospital leaders and behave as a member of their team
• Strive to motivate and encourage team members each and every day
• Strive to embody our company-wide commitment to service excellence
• Identify potential problems and address them head on
• Lead by example; we do “above and beyond” every single day
1) Completes nutrition assessments and follow ups on patients with increased nutritional needs, in accordance to facility’s policies. Document assessment of patient with nutritional goals and/or changes in status in the medical record.
2) Educates patients and/or family members on nutritional needs as indicated.
3) Educates Staff, nursing, food service employees on issues regarding special diets.
4) Attend Nutrition Risk Meetings.
5) Informs nursing and physician of changes in patient’s nutritional status.
6) Presents themselves in a professional manner.
7) Adheres to facility’s policies and procedure including the confidentiality and patient’s rights policies as outlined in the facility’s Policies and Procedures Manual.
8) Adheres to facility’s Emergency Preparedness Program, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and other mandatory programs in the facility as appropriate.
9) Performs other tasks as may be assigned.
RD and LD.
Licensed Dietitian Required.
Proficient computer skills.
Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
Qualification Behaviors Preferred
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to both Staff and Patients.
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates problem solving skills.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Functional Expert: Established as a Nutrition Expert.
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and compassionate work ethics.
Dedicated: Devoted to the Nutritional needs of our clients and providing quality of care with a positive outcome.